Mercalin RS is a versatile marking spray for construction of roads, buildings, tunnels, mines and geodesy. This worksite marker is primarily used outdoors. Its safety cap with 360° nozzle makes the Mercalin RS marking spray paint easy to use. Mercalin RS can be used on a variety of surfaces (even damp ones) such as asphalt, concrete, grass, gravel, wood, rock and ice.
This product is no longer in stock
|Activity field||Public works & Construction|
|Application domain||Marking : roads|
|Product type||Non fluorescent marking paint|
|Marking duration||12 months|
|Packaging||Box of 12 cans|
PROPERTIES OF THE MERCALIN RS WORKSITE MARKER:
• Usable on a wide range of surfaces such as: concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone, wood.
• A very robust safety cap that can be opened with only one hand
• Drying time: 10 minutes
• Coverage: Excellent
• Marking duration: 9 - 12 months (depending on the surfaces and application conditions)
• Very good resistance to bad weather and UV radiation.
• Usage temperature: -20°C to 50°C
• A wide range of different non-fluorescent colours.
Aerosol cans with gross volume 650 ml and net volume 500 ml. 1 box contains 12 cans.