Mercalin Marker is a high quality marking spray with bright fluorescent colours meant for marking on construction areas, roads, buildings, tunnels, mines and geodesy. Its safety cap with 360° nozzle makes the Mercalin Marker spray easy to use. This worksite marker can be used on a variety of surfaces (even damp ones) such as asphalt, concrete, grass, gravel, wood, rock and ice.
This product is no longer in stock
|Activity field||Public works & Construction|
|Application domain||Marking and identification|
|Product type||Fluorescent marking paint|
|Marking duration||12 months|
|Packaging||Box of 12 cans|
PROPERTIES OF THE MERCALIN MARKERS WORKSITE MARKER:
• Usable on a wide range of surfaces: concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone, wood
• A very robust safety cap that can be opened with only one hand
• Drying time: 10 min.
• Autonomy: very good
• Coverage: Excellent
• Marking duration: 12 months (depending on the surfaces and application conditions)
• Usage temperature: -20°C to 50°C
• A wide range of different fluorescent colours
Aerosol cans with gross volume 650 ml and net volume 500 ml. 1 box contains 12 cans.