HYDRO TP is our environmentally friendly marking spray as it is composed with more than 25% of water. This highly fluorescent (almost equal to FLUO TP) worksite marker is essentially used in the public works and construction fields. Marking applications: roads, earth works, pipings, constructions, and buried networks. It is fitted with the very resistant SOPPEC safety cap.
This product is no longer in stock
|Activity field||Public works & Construction|
|Application domain||Marking : roads|
|Product type||Fluorescent marking paint|
|Marking duration||6 months|
|Packaging||Box of 12 cans|
• High visibility even from afar thanks to its highly-fluorescent formulation.
• Can be used on all surfaces (wood, concrete, bitumen, gravel, rocks, etc.)
• Great coverage
• A particularly robust safety cap (no breakage if a full aerosol is dropped from a height of 1.50m)
• Good marking duration including on damp surfaces, of at least 6 months (dependening on the surface, the conditions of application and UV exposure)
• Rapid drying: approximately 10 min
• Usage temperature: +5°C to 50°C (hydrometry rate < 85%)
Note : To achieve the best performances of Hydro TP, the paint must be completely dry. It remains sensitive to water, rain and humidity until completely dry.
HYDRO TP is available from stock in some of the colours. Others are available upon request. Contact us for more information.
Aerosol cans with gross volume 650 ml and net volume 500 ml. 1 box contains 12 cans.