Construction marking spray paints
The SOPPEC CONSTRUCTION range of construction marking paints has been a reference in the construction and public works industry for more than 20 years thanks to its unmatched performance. These marking paints were the first to be equipped with a patented safety cap. Our construction marking paints guarantee users a clear and precise spraying, resistance to shocks and falls, and flawless reliability.
Our construction marking paints can be applied to all surfaces (asphalt, gravel, sand, grass...) and offer the best coverage and visibility in the market. These marking spray paints are of very high quality and meet the requirements of all professionals of construction and public works for road works, pipe marking, electrical installations, etc...
Our site marking paints are also predisposed for gardeners and landscapers.
The CONSTRUCTION range offers a wide assortment of standardized colors, fluorescent or non-fluorescent. You will find, among others, cans of red, yellow, orange, blue, green, white or pink construction paint.
SOPPEC and MERCALIN CONSTRUCTION's range of aerosol marking paints includes :
- Safety caps that offers high resistance to shocks and falls
- Variable marking durations that can be adapted to your needs: from 1 to 12 months
- Non-fluorescent or highly fluo colors
- Easy-to-use system
Technical construction products for the building industry and marking accessories for construction sites complete the offer: marking sticks and guns, chalk lines and powders, cold mixes, signalling tapes, bituminous sprays...
Advantages of our construction marking paints
Safety dispensing caps are available for the construction aerosol range:
- The SOPPEC patented "TP Cap" with a recycled plastic base for inverted marking paints
- MERCALIN's safety cap which allows to use the paint with one hand and in both vertical and horizontal ways thanks to its 360° nozzle
- A second multidirectional safety cap for our 360° construction marking paints
- All aerosols are formulated according to the rules of our triple certification.
- Use of products up to very low temperatures thanks to high pressure cans and a specific propellant.
The environment and safety are our top priorities
- Our marking spray paints are free of CMR substances (carcinogenic, mutagenic...) of categories 1A, 1B & 2 at a concentration higher than the regulatory threshold of 0.1 %.
- They are formulated without Hexane and Methanol, Toluene and Xylene
- Without heavy metals Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd),...
- No environmental hazard symbol Environmental Hazard n° 412 : "toxic for aquatic organisms" and no long-term harmful effects on the ecosystem
- Our labels comply with the European regulation in force CE n° 1272/2008 and its adaptations. (CLP regulation - Classification - Labeling - Packaging (CE n° 1272/2008)
Health and Safety