In all industrial or agricultural activities, the need to quickly restore the supports and parts of equipment or utility vehicles (agricultural, public works, etc.), requires the use of industrial paints for protection, touch-up, finishing or coloring. SOPPEC COLORS offers a wide range of industrial paints to meet the diverse requirements of European professional users in the manufacturing industry, agricultural and construction machinery rental. In addition to a wide range of industrial spray paints with numerous RAL references and based on acrylic resins, SOPPEC COLORS offers a range of industrial coatings, galva paints and special paints intended for the preparation or finishing of substrates: primers, galvanizing paints, etc.
General recommendations for the use of our industrial paints
- Most of our industrial paints in aerosol conditionning should be used on clean, dry surfaces and at room temperature (5°C to 30°C) for optimal performance.
- SOPPEC industrial paints are used vertically (head up).
- Shake well before use and regularly during use. Purge head down after use to clean the valve and the diffuser.
- It is important to store our industrial aerosol paints in a frost-free environment, ideally at a temperature of 15 to 25°C with a Relative Humidity of 50 to 60%.
- The average storage time for touch-up paints under the above conditions is approximately 1 year.
- Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C.
- Keep away from sources of ignition, heat and sunlight.
- Use preferably in a ventilated area.
- Do not use on electrical or electronic equipment.
- Do not use outdoors at temperatures below 10°C or in bright sunlight or rain.
- As with all other handling and storage operations, it is particularly recommended not to smoke.
Packaging of our industrial paints
Touch-up paints are available in 400 and 500 ml.
Other industrial paints are only available in 500 ml and in boxes of 12 aerosols.
Hygiene and safety
The safety data sheets are available on the internet www.quick-fds.com.