FLUO TP®: is the most fluorescent marking spray on the market. Its astonishing visibility and long duration makes it very popular for public works and construction fields. Applications: identification marking, general civil engineering works (roads, earth works, pipings, constructions, buried networks). This worksite marker is fitted with the very resistant SOPPEC safety cap.
This product is no longer in stock
|Activity field||Public works & Construction|
|Application domain||Marking and identification|
|Product type||Fluorescent marking paint|
|Marking duration||12 months|
|Packaging||Box of 12 cans|
• Usable on a wide range of surfaces: concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone, wood.
• A particularly robust safety cap (no breakage if a full aerosol is dropped from a height of 1.50m)
• Fast drying: approximately 10 min.
• Very good autonomy and coverage: 1 aerosol is sufficient to durably mark an 80m line (2cm wide) using the Soppec handle for marking.
• High marking duration including on damp surfaces, up to 12 months (depending on the surface, the conditions of application and UV exposure).
• Usage temperature: -20°C to 50°C.
• Fluo TP is available in a wide range of colours.
Aerosol cans with gross volume 650 ml and net volume 500 ml. One box contains 12 cans.