Reference : 470101
High quality universal primers, offering rapid drying and high coverage, ideal for surface preparation (metal, wood, plastic and many others) before paint-spraying. Can be used on bare steel and lightly rusted surfaces. Also suitable for plastic and wood.
Properties of the Adhesion primer
- Excellent adhesion (for both smooth and porous surfaces), covers well and is easy to sand.
- Heat resistance: 110°C
- Dust dry after 10 to 15 minutes
- Touch dry after 15 to 25 minutes
- Leave to dry for 12 hours between coats
(Figures given for information only, actual data’s will depend on the temperature, paint thickness, humidity etc)
Specifications of the Adhesion primer
Solvent: blend of solvents
Propellant: dimethyl ether
- Product Type
- Touch up paint
- 500 ml
- Box of 12 cans
Instructions for use
- Thoroughly shake the aerosol for at least 2 minutes before use to ensure the pigments are correctly mixed.
- The surface must be clean, dry and free of grease. Remove all residues of varnish, rust, etc, then sand. When using out-of-doors, remove any moss or algae present on the surface. Cover the surrounding areas.
- Spray at a distance of 25 cm from the surface. Best results are obtained by applying several thin coats in different directions rather than a single thick coat.
- Leave to dry for approximately 20 minutes between coats.
Health and safety
CLP labelling with three pictograms.
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Safety Data Sheet